1. Industrial grade 1. In the printing and dyeing i […]
1. Industrial grade
1. In the printing and dyeing industry, it can be used as mordant and oxygen aid for fine dyeing cloth.
2. In the organic industry, it is used as a catalyst for the synthesis of perfume and dye intermediates, and as a polymerization inhibitor for methyl methacrylate.
3. The coating industry is used as a fungicide for the production of antifouling paint on the bottom of ships. The electroplating industry is used as the main salt and copper ion additive for all-bright acid copper plating.
4. In the inorganic industry, it is used to make other feed salts such as cuprous chloride, cupric chloride, copper pyrophosphate, cuprous oxide, copper acetate, copper carbonate, etc.
5. Copper sulfate is an important raw material for preparing other copper compounds. Mix with lime milk to obtain a "Bordeaux" solution, which is used as an insecticide. Copper sulfate is also the electrolyte in the electrolytic refining of copper.
2. Agricultural grade
1. Used as a fungicide in agriculture to prevent fruit from rot.
2. Copper sulfate is firstly a protective agent. It has a protective effect when used before the onset of vegetables. It can not only kill bacteria quickly but also stimulate wound healing. At the same time, copper sulfate also activates certain soil nutrients, increases crop nutrition, and stimulates growth. Therefore, copper sulfate is a rare broad-spectrum bactericidal growth promoter.
3. Copper sulfate can be used to kill fungi. It is mixed with lime water to produce the Bordeaux mixture, which is used as a fungicide to control fungi on lemons, grapes, and other crops and prevent fruits from rot. The dilute solution is used to sterilize and remove snails in the aquarium. Since copper ions are toxic to fish, the dosage must be strictly controlled. Most fungi can be killed with a very low concentration of copper sulfate, and E. coli can also be controlled. The aquaculture industry is also used as the main raw material of the trace element copper as a feed additive.