1. Skin contact: Remove contaminated clothing immedia […]
1. Skin contact: Remove contaminated clothing immediately and rinse with plenty of running water for at least 20 minutes. Seek medical attention. Protective measures: Wear acid-resistant work clothes, acid- and alkali-resistant gloves, and protective shoes. Showers and eyewash should be provided in the workplace.
2. Eye contact: Raise the eyelids immediately and rinse thoroughly with plenty of flowing water or normal saline or 2% sodium bicarbonate solution for at least 15 minutes. Seek medical attention. Protective measures: Wear protective glasses or a face shield.
3. Inhalation: Move the patient away from the scene to fresh air. Those with respiratory tract irritation should inhale oxygen. Protective measures: When the concentration of copper acetate fog exceeds the standard, and an acid-proof respirator should be worn.
4. Mistake: Take orally with magnesium oxide suspension, milk or soy milk immediately.