1. Basic copper chloride can dilute and reduce toxici […]
1. Basic copper chloride can dilute and reduce toxicity. If there is a large-scale chlorine occurrence, we need to arrange a water curtain around the basic copper chloride, and spray a mist of water to dilute and reduce the toxicity of the chlorine to prevent the chlorine generated by it from spreading out; the aqueous solution of the diluted chlorine should be treated in a centralized manner. Prevent pollution.
2. Chemical and physical decontamination method.
Chemistry: Use alkaline substances such as sodium hydroxide and ammonia to dissolve in water, and then spray it near the production of basic copper chloride to absorb chlorine, which can change its toxicity;
Physics: Use adsorption pads, activated carbon, and other materials with adsorption capacity, and transfer them after adsorption and recovery; rely on natural conditions such as sunlight and ventilation to make poisonous gases disappear; spray mist water for dilution and detoxification.
3. Chemical neutralization method. Use quicklime, soda ash, and other alkaline substances to fuse with chlorine, and introduce the chlorine into alkaline solutions such as sodium hydroxide and sodium carbonate to reduce the harm.
4. Can be used for storage tanks. When chlorine is produced, we can use the channeling method to introduce the chlorine into the container or storage tank. Concentrate the storage of chlorine to prevent it from leaking out.
5. Transfer of dangerous goods. Do not put acetylene, hydrogen, and other chemical substances and combustibles around the production of basic copper chloride. They will react violently when they come into contact with chlorine or even explode. If there are flammable materials around to be transferred, if it is inconvenient to transfer, protective measures must be taken to seal him up.
Using these methods can reduce or avoid the diffusion of chlorine gas generated during the production of basic copper chloride. Avoid environmental pollution caused by proliferation.