Inadvertently Ingested Copper Oxide And Seek Medical Attention Promptly


  Copper oxide skin contact: Take off contaminated clot […]

  Copper oxide skin contact: Take off contaminated clothing and rinse with running water.

  Eye contact: lift the eyelid and rinse with running water or saline. Seek medical attention.

  Inhalation: leave the scene to a place with fresh air. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Seek medical attention.

  Ingestion: Drink enough warm water to induce vomiting. Drink egg white or milk to precipitate metals. Seek medical attention.

  Hazardous characteristics: no special combustion and explosion characteristics

  Hazardous combustion products: non-combustible, must be combusted with reducing agent

  Fire fighting method: firefighters must wear full-body fire-proof and gas-proof clothing and put out the fire in the upwind direction. When extinguishing a fire, move the container from the fire scene to an open place as much as possible.