1. Used as a pharmaceutical intermediate, it is a raw […]
1. Used as a pharmaceutical intermediate, it is a raw material for the synthesis of Kexielin, chloriodoquinoline, and acetaminophen, as well as a dye and pesticide intermediate. This product is an intermediate of haloquinoline anti-amebic drugs, including quiniodoform, chloroiodoquinoline, diiodoquinoline, etc. These drugs exert anti-amebic effects by inhibiting the intestinal commensal bacteria, are effective against amoebic dysentery, and do not affect the amoebic protozoa outside the intestine. It has been reported that this class of drugs can cause subacute spinal optic neuropathy, so the drug has been banned in Japan and the United States. Diiodoquinoline is less common than chlorioquinoline. 8-hydroxyquinoline copper is also an intermediate of dyes and pesticides. Its sulfate and copper salts are excellent preservatives, disinfectants, and antifungal agents. This product is a complexometric titration indicator for chemical analysis.
2. Used as a complexing agent and extractant for precipitation and separation of metal ions, and can interact with Cu+2, Be+2, Mg+2, Ca+2, Sr+2, Ba+2, Zn+2, Cd+ 2. Al+3, Ga+3, In+3, Tl+3, Yt+3, La +3, Pb+2, B+3, Sb?+3, Cr+3, MoO+22, Mn+ 2. Fe+3, Co+2, Ni+2, Pd+2, Ce+3, and other metal ions complex. Organic microanalysis standard for determination of heterocyclic nitrogen, organic synthesis. It is also an intermediate of dyes, pesticides, and halogenated quinoline anti-amebic drugs. Its sulfate and copper salts are excellent preservatives.
3. Adding epoxy resin adhesive can improve the bonding strength and heat aging resistance to metals (especially stainless steel), and the dosage is generally 0.5 to 3 parts. It is an intermediate of halogenated quinoline anti-amebic drugs, as well as an intermediate of pesticides and dyes. It can be used as an antifungal agent, industrial preservative and stabilizer of polyester resin, phenolic resin, and hydrogen peroxide, and also a complex titration indicator for chemical analysis.
4. This product is an intermediate of halogenated quinoline drugs, as well as an intermediate of dyes and pesticides. Its sulfate and copper salts are excellent preservatives, disinfectants, and antifungal agents. The maximum allowable content (mass score) in cosmetics is 0.3%. Sunscreen products and children's products under 3 years old (such as talcum powder) are forbidden, and "prohibited for children under 3 years old" should be indicated on the product label. When dealing with skin infections and bacterial eczema, the mass fraction of 8-hydroxyquinoline copper in the emulsion is 0.001% to 0.02%. It is also used as a disinfectant, preservative, and bactericide, and its anti-fungal effect is strong. The content (mass fraction) of 8-hydroxyquinoline copper used in skin creams and lotions is 0.05%~0.5%.