Copper acetate pesticide has a good bactericidal effe […]
Copper acetate pesticide has a good bactericidal effect, wide bactericidal spectrum, and low control cost. However, the following aspects should be paid attention to during use:
1. Use caution on copper-sensitive fruit trees such as peaches, plums, and persimmons. Use 800 times solution of 12% copper resinate to prevent peach and plum gum disease.
2. Copper acetate is forbidden during the flowering period, and cuprous oxide cannot be sprayed during the young fruit period.
3. Use with caution during a high-temperature period. It is safer to choose imported crown chlorophyll and copper resinate during the high-temperature period in summer. At the same time, the dilution factor should be increased in the hot season, 1200-1500 times is appropriate.
4. It is best to use alone. Generally, Copper acetate cannot be mixed with other pesticides and micro-fertilizers, it is best to use it alone. It should be particularly emphasized that Copper acetate cannot be mixed with foliar fertilizers containing metal ions (such as potassium dihydrogen phosphate, compound amino acids, etc.), otherwise complexes will be produced and cause phytotoxicity to tender shoots and peels. But organic copper can be mixed, but it needs to be prepared and used.
5. Attention should also be paid in the actual application process
It should be used before the occurrence of bacterial or fungal disease; the pH value of the pesticide should be adjusted above 6 when using it; the leaves and fruits of the plant should be sprayed evenly; the efficacy will decrease with the growth of the plant, and it will also be reduced in the wet season Effectiveness occurs, so it should be reused when appropriate.