Basic Copper Carbonate, which is a malachite green colo […]
Basic Copper Carbonate, which is a malachite green color, is also called a malachite. It is a precious mineral gem. It is a substance produced by the reaction of copper with oxygen, carbon dioxide and water vapor in the air. It is also called patina, and its color is green. Heating in air will be copper oxide, water and carbon dioxide. Soluble in acid and form the corresponding copper salt. It exists in the form of malachite in nature. Do not dissolve in water and alcohol.
Use of basic copper carbonate:
1. Basic copper carbonate can be used in catalysts, pyrotechnics, pigments, feed, electroplating, anti-corrosion and other industries and in the manufacture of copper compounds.
2. Basic copper carbonate can be used as an analytical reagent and an insecticide.
3. Basic copper carbonate can be used in pyrotechnics, pigments, feed, antiseptic and other industries and in the manufacture of copper compounds.
4. Basic copper carbonate can be used in catalysts, pyrotechnics and pigments. Used as a preventive agent and insecticide for plant smut in agriculture, mixed with asphalt to prevent livestock and wild saplings; used as an additive for copper in feed, as a de-alkali agent during storage and as a raw material for the production of copper compounds . It can also be used for electroplating, antiseptic and analytical reagents.
5. The inorganic industry is used to make various copper compounds. The organic industry is used as a catalyst for organic synthesis. Electroplating industry copper-tin alloy as an additive for copper ions. Used as a preventive agent for smut in agriculture, it can also be used as a seed insecticide. An additive for copper in feed for animal husbandry. In addition, it is also used in pyrotechnics, pigment production and so on.
Store in a cool, ventilated warehouse. Keep away from fire and heat. Protect from direct sunlight. The package is sealed. It should be stored separately from oxidants, acids and food chemicals, and should not be mixed. The storage area should be provided with suitable materials to contain spills.